- Eight (8) Spotlight Sponsorships expected in 2019.
- Participate as a presenter at and/or host of two (2) ACC NCR CLEs or other programs. ACC NCR will publicize such programs via its social media accounts, both before and after each program, noting the sponsor and linking and tagging the organization as appropriate.
- During the application process, firms/companies that want this level will indicate the practice area(s) they would want to cover in the CLEs/programs they would present or host. (Some suggestions: corporate law, corporate governance, compliance, contracts and transactions, global operations, government contracts law, employment and labor, litigation, non-profits and associations, technology, IP, privacy, small-law-department management, etc.) The firm/company can specify two different areas, or two of the same, or offer several options from which the Sponsorship Selection Committee could choose.
- If the firm/company is selected for this level, they will be informed at that time the practice area(s) on which they will present. Note: Selection of specific topics for the CLEs will be subject to the usual collaborative discussions with ACC NCR volunteer leaders and staff.
- Ad on the ACC NCR Web site home page, with link to the Sponsor’s Web site.
- Prominent listing on ACC NCR Web site as a 2019 Spotlight Sponsor, with link to Sponsor’s Web site.
- Quarter-page ad in the ACC NCR 2019 Membership Directory.
- $3,000 of the sponsorship fee shall be used to fund the ACC NCR Corporate Scholars Program scholarships.
At the 15th Annual Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (to be scheduled)
- Ten (10) tickets for attendees to the reception
- Quarter-page ad in Event Program as a Spotlight Sponsor
- Logo as Spotlight Sponsor on slide show
- Logo on sponsor poster board
- Quarter-page ad in supplement in Washington Business Journal for Awards
- Two (2) representatives may attend the sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership in January 2019.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the Sponsor ROI Discussion with members of the ACC NCR leadership.
- Sponsor will receive periodic updates or reports on its utilization of sponsorship benefits and opportunities.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast or happy hour with members of the ACC NCR leadership in 2019.
- Two (2) representatives may attend an informal social with chapter members and the 2019 Corporate Scholars in 2019.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the June Luncheon Program – The General Counsel Roundtable.
- Ten (10) “tickets” for representatives to attend signature programs during the year.
Cost: $18,000 each