- Eight (8) Silver Sponsorships will be available in 2018.
- CLE and Thought Leadership Opportunities:
- Participate as a presenter at one (1) ACC NCR CLE.
- Listing on ACC NCR Web site as a 2018 Silver Sponsor of the Chapter, with link to Sponsor’s Web site.
- Quarter-page ad in the ACC NCR 2018 Membership Directory.
- $1,500 of the sponsorship fee shall be used to fund the ACC NCR Corporate Scholars Program scholarships.
At the Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (to be scheduled)
- Five (5) tickets for attendees to the reception
- Logo (large) in the event program
- Listing as a Silver Sponsor on slide show
- Logo on sponsor poster board
- Logo (large) in ad in supplement in Washington Business Journal for Awards
- Two (2) representatives may attend the sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership in January 2018.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the Sponsor ROI Discussion with members of the ACC NCR leadership.
- Sponsor will receive quarterly reports by e-mail on its utilization of sponsor benefits and opportunities.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast or happy hour with members of the ACC NCR leadership in November 2018.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the June Luncheon Program – The General Counsel Forum.
- Four (4) “tickets” for representatives to attend signature programs during the year.
Cost: $11,000 each