Note: These sponsorships are open only to firms that specialize in attorney staffing, career counseling and professional development skills, and/or attorney search/placement.
Professional Growth Partners have become a critical component of the ACC NCR community. In recognition of their contributions, influence and engagement, we have made a number of changes in this level for 2019.
- CLE and Thought Leadership Opportunities:
- Participate as a presenter at one (1) ACC NCR program on a career or professional development, women’s and/or diversity topic.
- Have a substantive article or news alert published one (1) time during the year in the ACC NCR e-newsletter, distributed weekly by e-mail to our membership. Article will be linked to the sponsor’s Web site.
- ACC NCR will work with our Professional Growth Partners to provide other opportunities to share their thought-leadership with our membership.
- Logo in ACC NCR 2019 Membership Directory.
- Listing on the ACC NCR Web site for the Career Development Forum (http://www.acc.com/chapters/ncr/Career-Development.cfm) with a link to the firm’s Web page, and contact information for the firm’s local point(s) of contact.
At the 15th Annual Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (to be scheduled)
- Logo in the event program.
- Two (2) tickets for attendees to the reception.
- Professional Growth Partners may buy an additional two (2) tickets to the reception.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership in January 2019.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast or happy hour with members of the ACC NCR leadership in 2019.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the ACC NCR 2019 Annual Meeting.
- One (1) representative may attend an informal social with chapter members and the 2019 Corporate Scholars in 2019.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the ACC NCR June 2019 Luncheon Program – General Counsel Roundtable.
- Other opportunities for Professional Growth Partners to attend events will be announced.
Cost: $5,000 each