- These Host sponsorships are available as optional “add-ons” in 2019 first to organizations selected as 2019 ACC NCR Sponsors,
and then to new sponsors as a stand-alone sponsorship opportunity.
- Opportunities for 2019 are:
- 10 – Forum Social Events (one event for each of the 10 Forums)
- 8 – Affinity Group Events (e.g., Young Lawyers; LGBTQ+)
- 6 – CLE Programs in Greater Virginia
- 6 – Pro Bono or Community Service Events
- 4 – Diversity Initiative Events
- 2 –Roundtable Dinners (i.e., President; Corporate Counsel Award Honorees)
- 1 – CLO Club Reception
- As with all sponsored events, Host sponsors will work with ACC NCR volunteer leaders and staff to schedule and develop the event or program and will be responsible for out-of-pocket costs associated with the event (e.g., refreshments).
- Host sponsorships offer an exclusive opportunity to network with ACC NCR members and will only be open to members, in-house counsel guests, and a limited number of representatives from the host sponsor (the greater of three (3) representatives or 20 percent of registrants).
- There are no additional benefits with this sponsorship, except that sponsors who are not otherwise 2019 ACC NCR level sponsors will be acknowledged in the 2019 Membership Directory as Host Sponsors and may purchase two (2) tickets to the 15th Annual Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (event date to be determined).
- $2,500 as an add-on to a Sponsorship Level
- $4,000 as a stand-alone for a new sponsor