- Only six (6) Host sponsorships are available in 2018. These opportunities are available as “add-ons” for 2018 ACC NCR Sponsors only.
- Acknowledgement on the Leadership Academy website
- Logo on home page with link to sponsor’s website
- Logo on sponsor page with link to sponsor’s website
- Acknowledgement on other promotional materials associated with the Leadership Academy
Opportunities to Engage with the Leadership Academy Program
- Host a session of the Academy program.
- Hosting involves providing space for the session, as well as breakfast and lunch food and beverages, and refreshments throughout the day (coffee, soft drinks).
- Up to four (4) representatives of the sponsor may attend the breakfast and lunch during the program day.
- At the end of the day, Host sponsor may hold a happy hour for Fellows, faculty and Board of Advisors member(s) to network with representatives of the sponsor.
Cost: $3,000 each
Dates for hosting:
- Friday, January 12, 2018 – Creating and Inspiring Vision; Leading and Managing Change taught by Dana Galin
- Friday, February 9, 2018 – Managing Difficult Conversations; Influencing and Negotiating taught by Smruti Patel
- Friday, March 9, 2018 – Problem Solving & Decision Making taught by Dr. Victoria H. Medvec
- Thursday, April 12, 2018 – Presentation Skills taught by Jeanine Turner
- October 2018 – Interpersonal Communication
- November 2018 – Developing and Leading a High Performing Team