- Only six (6) Host sponsorships are available in 2019. These opportunities are available only as “add-ons” to annual 2019 ACC NCR Sponsorships.
- Acknowledgement on the Leadership Academy website
- Logo on home page with link to sponsor’s website
Opportunities to Engage with the Leadership Academy Program
- Host a session of the Academy program.
- Hosting involves providing space for the session, as well as breakfast and lunch food and beverages, and refreshments throughout the day (coffee, soft drinks).
- Up to four (4) representatives of the sponsor may attend the breakfast and lunch during the program day.
- At the end of the day, Host sponsor may hold a happy hour for Fellows, faculty and Board of Advisors member(s) to network with representatives of the sponsor. Host will be responsible for the cost of all refreshments served at the happy hour.
Cost: $3,000 each
Dates for hosting:
- Friday, January 11, 2019 – Creating Organizational Vision and Inspiring Stakeholders; Leading and Managing Change, taught by Dana Galin
- Friday, February 8, 2019 – Managing Difficult Conversations; Influencing Stakeholders, taught by Smruti Patel
- Friday, March 8, 2019 – Problem Solving & Decision Making, taught by Chris Long
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 – Presentation Skills, taught by Jeanine Turner
- October 2019 – Interpersonal Communication
- November 2019 – Developing and Leading a High Performing Team