- Two (2) Leadership Academy Champion Sponsorships will be available in 2018.
- CLE and Thought Leadership Opportunities:
- Participate as a presenter at one (1) ACC NCR CLE OR host one (1) member-driven ACC NCR program.
- Acknowledgement on the Leadership Academy website
- Large logo on home page with link to sponsor’s website
- Large logo on sponsor page with link to sponsor’s website
- Acknowledgement in other promotional materials associated with the Leadership Academy (brochures, mailings, advertisements, signage at events, etc.)
Opportunities to Engage with the Leadership Academy Program
- Host either the opening two-day session (Sept. 2018) or the closing one-day session (May 2018) of the Academy. Hosting involves providing space for the session and cocktail reception that follows, as well as the breakfast and lunch food and beverages, and refreshments throughout the day (coffee, soft drinks).
- Up to five (5) representatives of the sponsor may attend the breakfast and lunch during the program day.
- Up to ten (10) representatives of the sponsor may attend the cocktail reception at the end of the session. (ACC NCR will pay for the cocktail reception food and beverage.)
Other Opportunities and Features
- Two (2) representatives may attend the January 2018 sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast or happy hour with members of the ACC NCR leadership in November 2018.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the January 2018 Annual Meeting and Luncheon.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the June 2018 Luncheon Program – The General Counsel Forum.
- Four (4) “tickets” for representatives to attend signature programs during the year.
- Six (6) “tickets” for representatives to attend the 2018 ACC NCR Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (date to be announced).