Important Dates and Deadlines:
Here is our timeline for applications for sponsorship of ACC National Capital Region in 2017:
- If you did not have an opportunity to listen to the teleconference call in which we provided an overview of the Program and the application process, you can listen to the recording by dialing toll free: 1-888-203-1112, Recording ID: 344679739#.
- EXTENDED APPLICATION DEADLINE – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2016, by 11:59 p.m. Eastern: Deadline for submission of Sponsorship Application Form if your company or firm wishes to be included in the “first-round” selection of sponsors.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016: Sponsorship applicants who met the November 4 submission deadline will be notified about the status of their applications. Based on past experience, we think it is highly likely that we will sell out all of the sponsorships during the “first-round” selection process.
- While we welcome applications received after November 4, 2016, opportunities are subject to availability. These applications will be evaluated according to the criteria listed below on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All prospective sponsors must apply via the online application form.
- If your firm was a sponsor in 2016 and wants to again sponsor in 2017, or if you are new to ACC NCR sponsorship and want to participate in 2016, you should submit your completed Sponsorship Application Form by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Friday, November 4, 2016, to be considered as part of the initial selection of sponsors. As long as you submit your application by that deadline, you will be included in the first round of consideration.
- Firms/companies that applied by November 4 will be notified about the status of their applications on November 22, 2016, by e-mail or telephone call.
- Within two (2) weeks of notification, these firms/companies will receive a confirmation letter and invoice for the applicable fee. Payment in full of the sponsorship fee must be received by January 31, 2017, or within thirty (30) days of receipt of confirmation letter, whichever occurs later, unless other arrangements are made with the ACC NCR Executive Director. Failure to pay in a timely fashion will result in immediate cancellation of the sponsorship and forfeiture of all sponsorship benefits. The sponsorship then will be reassigned to another interested sponsor. Please note that sponsorship fees are not refundable.
Sponsor Selection Criteria: ACC NCR has been very fortunate to work with sponsors that are true contributors to our efforts to be the premier professional resource for our members. We greatly value our sponsors’ dedication to helping us achieve our mission. In selecting sponsors and assigning sponsorship levels for 2017, ACC NCR will:
- Attempt to select a mix of sponsors that will offer a variety of information, services and/or products to our members to assist them in providing the highest level of service to their clients. We try to make sure that our sponsors are well aligned with the interests of our membership in terms of practice areas, industries represented, and sizes of firms.
- Seek sponsors that are able to provide information, services, ideas and expertise that are valuable to our members and conform to our Sponsor Guidelines.
- Consider, if applicable, the applicant’s previous creativity in developing and presenting CLE programming for ACC NCR.
- Consider the applicant’s proffered commitment and/or proven ability to work closely and effectively with ACC NCR on CLE programs, events and other chapter activities.
The ACC NCR President, President-elect, Vice President/Programming, Director of Legal Education and Executive Director will comprise the ACC NCR Sponsorship Committee and evaluate the Sponsorship Applications we receive based on these criteria, and determine the assignment of specific sponsorships to applicants.