- Six (6) Gold Sponsorships will be available in 2017.
- CLE and Thought Leadership Opportunities:
- Participate as a presenter at one (1) ACC NCR CLE.
- Have a substantive article or news alert published one (1) time during the year in the ACC NCR e-newsletter, distributed weekly by e-mail to our membership. Article will be linked to sponsor’s Web page.
- Ad on the ACC NCR Web site home page, with link to the Sponsor’s Web site.
- Prominent listing on ACC NCR Web site as a 2017 Gold Sponsor of the Chapter, with link to Sponsor’s Web site.
- Half-page ad in the ACC NCR 2017 Membership Directory.
- $2,000 of the sponsorship fee shall be used to fund the ACC NCR Corporate Scholars Program scholarships.
At the Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (on October 26, 2017)
- Six (6) tickets for attendees to the reception.
- Quarter-page ad in the event program.
- Listing as a Gold Sponsor on slide show.
- Logo on sponsor poster board.
- Quarter-page ad in supplement in Washington Business Journal for Awards.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership in January 2017.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the Sponsor ROI Discussion with members of the ACC NCR leadership.
- Sponsor will receive quarterly reports by e-mail on its utilization of sponsor benefits and opportunities.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast or happy hour with members of the ACC NCR leadership in November 2017.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the June Luncheon Program – The General Counsel Forum.
- Six (6) “tickets” for representatives to attend signature programs during the year.
Cost: $12,500 each