- Only one (1) Diamond Sponsorship will be available in 2017.
- CLE and Thought Leadership Opportunities:
- Participate as a presenter at three (3) ACC NCR CLEs.
- Present three (3) Legal Briefs to ACC NCR membership by teleconference call.
- Have a substantive article or news alert published eight (8) times during the year in the ACC NCR e-newsletter, distributed weekly by e-mail to our membership. Article will be linked to sponsor’s Web page.
- Ad on the ACC NCR Web site home page, with link to the Sponsor’s Web site.
- Prominent listing on ACC NCR Web site as the 2017 Diamond Sponsor of the Chapter, with link to Sponsor’s Web site.
- Full-page ad in ACC NCR 2017 Membership Directory – prime (inside-front-cover) placement.
- $6,000 of the sponsorship fee shall be used to fund the ACC NCR Corporate Scholars Program scholarships.
At the Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (on October 26, 2017)
- Sixteen (16) tickets for attendees to the reception
- Full-page, inside-front-cover ad in the event program
- Prominent listing as Diamond Sponsor on slide show
- Logo on sponsor poster board
- Full-page, inside-front-cover ad in supplement in Washington Business Journal for Awards
- Three (3) representatives may attend the sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership in January 2017.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the Sponsor ROI Discussion with members of the ACC NCR leadership.
- Sponsor will receive quarterly reports by e-mail on its utilization of sponsor benefits and opportunities.
- Three (3) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast or happy hour with members of the ACC NCR leadership in November 2017.
- One (1) private breakfast or happy-hour meeting with ACC NCR leaders in a small-group (“focus group”) setting during the year.
- Six (6) representatives may attend an informal social with chapter members in 2017.
- Three (3) representatives may attend the June Luncheon Program – The General Counsel Forum.
- Twelve (12) “tickets” for representatives to attend signature programs during the year.