- Ten (10) Bronze Sponsorships will be available in 2017.
- CLE and Thought Leadership Opportunities:
- Participate as a presenter at one (1) ACC NCR CLE.
- Listing on ACC NCR Web site as a 2017 Bronze Sponsor of the Chapter, with link to Sponsor’s Web site.
- Acknowledgement of Bronze Sponsorship in the ACC NCR 2017 Membership Directory.
- $1,300 of the sponsorship fee shall be used to fund the ACC NCR Corporate Scholars Program scholarships.
At the Corporate Counsel Awards Reception (on October 26, 2017)
- Four (4) tickets for attendees to the reception
- Logo (small) in the event program
- Logo as Bronze Sponsor on slide show
- Logo on sponsor poster board
- Logo (small) in ad in supplement in Washington Business Journal for Awards
- Two (2) representatives may attend the sponsor appreciation reception with members of the ACC NCR leadership in January 2017.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the Sponsor ROI Discussion with members of the ACC NCR leadership.
- Sponsor will receive quarterly reports by e-mail on its utilization of sponsor benefits and opportunities.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the end-of-year sponsor breakfast with members of the ACC NCR leadership in November 2017.
- Two (2) representatives may attend the June Luncheon Program – The General Counsel Forum.
- Two (2) “tickets” for representatives to attend signature programs during the year.
Cost: $8,500 each